Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Stooges - Live At the 9:30 Club, Washington, D.C. 05.04.2007

Iggy Pop, Ron Asheton, Scott Asheton, Mike Watt and Steve MacKay live at the 9:30 Club in Washington D.C. April 5th 2007. The Stooges put on a great show as usual, and played a lot of songs from their new album The Weirdness - as well as classics from The Stooges, Fun House and a couple of tracks from Iggy's last solo album Skull Ring.

Tracklist: 1. Loose, 2. Down On the Street, 3. 1969, 4. I Wanna Be Your Dog, 5. TV Eye, 6. My Idea of Fun, 7. Dirt, 8. Real Cool Time, 9. No Fun, 10. 1970, 11. Fun House, 12. Skull Ring, 13. Little Electric Chair, 14. Trollin', 15. Not Right, 16. She Took My Money, 17. I'm Fried, 18. I Wanna Be Your Dog.

Download - MegaUpload

3 comments:

Bloody Holly said...

You're a hard working man! Great blog with excellent stuff!

Unknown said...

I was at this show and I knew it was radio broadcast, but thank you for translating my memories into a downloadable format, much obliged. You've got a great blog and alot of amazing stuff, keep it coming! One can never have too much Stooges or Turbonegro for that matter...

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the live, modern Stooges set...still blazing and f*&@ing concrete heavy after all these years. So very sad that Ron has passed, but I'm happy that he got to see the love & appreciation of so many generations of fans and musicians. The Stooges forever. Period.